However, my friend from Australia loves Vegemite. People in Australia somehow like this food.
Vegemite looks like a dark chocolate, but tastes like a dead fish. (Not really eat a dead fish, but you can imagine how horrible it would taste…)
The taste is extremely rich, but there’s no possible way to accurately describe the taste of the Vegemite. You have to taste it to find out how it’s like.
Vegemite is a paste made from yeast extract, and it is full of Vitamin B. Since the taste of Vegemite is unique, you cannot eat it by itself. You usually spread it thinly onto toasts or crackers to eat.
Vegemite is similar to Marmite, but according to my friend from Australia, those two are completely different food and he thinks Vegemite is way better than Marmite.
Sine Vegemite looks like chocolate cream, I used it as a joke for this year’s April fool.
I was going to put a lot of Vegemite on cookie, but my plan failed. If I put too much then it smells like a dead fish and people would realize something is wrong with the cookie.

I just drew smiley face on each cookie, and people did not even notice it was a Vegemite because I couldn’t put too much on it. Next year, I will make some cupcakes with Vegemite fillings. It would be nasty, I can tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment